Hydraulic Brake for required closing speed , Low noise desigh
(<10db) Semi-automatic door
Low noise desigh (<10db)
One million times of tests passed
1. Aluminume Rail
2. Hanger rollers
4. Brake Rack
5. Spring roll
6. Floor guide
7. Hold open clip
1. No motor no power,door close
2. Single or Bi-part open doors with super silent movement
3. Durable spring roll
Packaging & Delivery
|Door Weight||15 ~ 50kg||50 ~ 80kg|
|Door Width (Max.)||~ 900 mm||~ 1,200mm|
|Rail Length||L = 2,200mm / 2,500mm||L = 2,500mm / 2,800mm|
|Controlling System||Air Damper type||Air Damper type|
I. Install aluminum rail horizontally .
2. Install roller on to top of the door .
a) use fixing plate for timber door ,aluminum framed glass door .
b) use aluminum hanger for frameless glass door .
3. Install spring by 2 screws 3/16-24x5/8" adjust spring tension
for proper closing speed . Each adjustment no more than 1/2 turn .
4. Install Hydraulic Brake by 1 screw 1/4-24x3/8" per drawing 4 .
Gear of Hydraulic Brake is designed with a one way bearing .
The unit is present as RH opening when ex-factory .Gear must be
reversely assembled for LH opening .
5. Adjust Hydraulic Brake for required closing speed .
6. For extra heavy door , raise open end 5mm highen than "close end
" for easier closing .